Are you not at peace with yourself? Is continuous stress making your life horrible? Stress can quickly enter in your life and can lead to situations where you may feel depressed and worried to an extent that it becomes hard to lead a happy life. Things like Cookies, Chocolates, crystals, wines, just are of no use.
But there is an amazing practice that can result in less stress and promote relaxation and relief. This practice is Yoga. Doing yoga daily can be a great way to reduce stress and calm your mind.
There are few yoga postures that can soothe your mind as well as can help you lead a stress-free life. Take a look at these 5 Stress Relieving Yoga Postures to help you let go of that tension and stress off your head.
1. Marjaryasana (Cat Pose)
A very effective as well as an easy pose that acts as a stress buster and keeps you calm. It is very effective for your spine and belly organs. This soothes and stretches the lower back as well as releases stress and massages your spine.
1. Start on your hands and knees
2. Spread your fingers.
3. Connect with your breathing.
4. Round your back
5. Tuck your chin towards your chest
6.Sit back to release
2. Child’s Pose (Balasana)
Child’s Pose is an amazing resting pose and you can also hold this pose for longer periods. Child’s Pose is super calming for your mind and has instant calming and soothing effect in your brain. This pose also benefits the nervous system and lymphatic system.
1. Kneel on a yoga mat with legs together while sitting back on your heels
2. Move forward until your chests rest on your thighs and your forehead is on the floor
3. Curl your shoulders forward and let your hands rest, palms up, next to feet. Hold on for 5 breaths.
3. Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)
Bridge Pose provides a gentle way of energizing, rejuvenating your body and mind. Bridge Pose stretches your chest, spine, neck, and hips. It is also very helpful in alleviating stress and mild depression. This pose calms your brain and the central nervous system as well.
1. Lie on your back
2. Bend your knees
3. Extend your arms out beside your body
4. Lift off the ground and lift your chest
5. Bring your hands together under your body
6. Try the single-leg variation
7. Release from bridge pose
4. Cow Pose ( Bitilasana)
Cow Pose is very helpful in warming up your spine. This pose relieves your stress and calms the mind. It massages and stimulated organs and creates emotional balance.
1. Start on all fours and inhale as the belly drops towards the mat
2. Now lift your chin and chest, gazing up
3. Broaden across your shoulder blades and draw your shoulders away from ears.
5. Corpse Pose (Savasana)
This pose is for total relaxation. Although this asana looks easy but is one of the most difficult of the asanas. This yoga is usually practiced at the end of yoga session and is the position of rest and relaxation.
1. Lie down on your back
2. Tighten and lift your legs
3. Relax your body
You can check the detailed instructions here. https://www.wikihow.com/Do-Savasana-(Corpse-Pose)
So, these were some basic yoga poses that you can perform daily and stay stressfree. All these poses are good for relaxing and rejuvenating you. If you want a better relief and alleviate your anxiety, then with this yoga, you can also try Full Spectrum CBD Oil in Coconut oil. This oil is very effective in fighting anxiety and relieves you from stress in the most organic way possible.
Try these yogic poses at your home and let us know your suggestions in the comment section below.