Around 31 millions of American people suffer from lower back pain;the leading cause of disability in America. More than 80% of people suffer from lower back pain in their life. There is no one cause for the back pain but usually, muscle strain, medical disorders, or poor posture are to blame. The pain can be dull, intense, or can increase with time.
Today, in this article we will see different causes and symptoms related to lower back pain. You will also learn about CBD and role of CBD in lower back pain.
What Are The Possible Causes For Lower Back Pain?
Lower back pain can be debilitating and uncomfortable. It can affect anyone at any age so it is important to give proper care and treatment for this. Below you will read about some common causes of lower back pain.
- Muscle spasm
- Muscle tension
- Back injuries
- Damaged discs
- Strain from lifting heavy objects
- Abnormal back movement
- If you have ruptured disks then you may suffer from a severe form of back pain. Your vertebra is cushioned by the intervertebral discs; damage to these discs can cause severe pain.
- If you suffer from bulging discs, they can place pressure on the nerves exiting the spinal column, causing back pain and pain in other parts of the body.
- Sciatica is a painful condition which is caused by ruptured disks or bulging disks. It also causes lower back pain.
- If you are suffering from hip arthritis then there will be a pain in your lower back and thighs.
- Abnormal structure of spine, such as lordosis or scoliosis, also results in lower back pain.
- If you are suffering from kidney stones or kidney infection, you may also experience lower back pain.
If you have an infection or cancer in the spine then it can result in back pain. In many cases of back pain, sleeping disorders are the cause.
Symptoms Of Lower Back Pain
- Muscle strain
- Tingling sensation
- Pain traveling to the legs
- Pain with sitting and standing
- Limited range of motion
- Pain which increases with every movement
Usually, the symptoms of lower back pain depends on the cause.
Role Of CBD In Lower Back Pain
CBD helps you to fight with chronic pain and it also gives you relief from inflammation. Unlike any other natural substance, CBD is completely organic and contains zero THC which makes it useful against different medical conditions such as lower back pain, headaches, cancer pain, fibromyalgia, migraines, dementia, insomnia, anxiety, depression, and many more. The best form to use CBD for lower back pain is oil and topicals. You can also add drops of the oil in your food and drink. You can apply CBD topical over the affected area to get relief from pain and inflammation.
Home Remedies For Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain is a worldwide problem and natural ways of treatment are very effective against it. Below I have mentioned some tips which you can try at home to get relief from lower back pain.
- Use a heat pack or cold pack to massage your lower back. It will reduce pain and inflammation in no time.
- Exercise and stretching will reduce pain. You can practice different stretching techniques such as cobra pose, child pose, and touch toe pose.
- Use Arnica which is a homeopathy remedy and it is very effective against lower back pain.
- Get enough sleep; it will keep your muscles relaxed.
Natural Treatment options such as Cannabidiol, CBD, can be very beneficial for lower back pain. CBD is also safe with no known side-effects of CBD. You can also give CBD to your children without any worry. It can efficiently reduce the pain and inflammation caused by lower back pain. So, all in all, CBD is a miraculous remedy to help you with lower back pain.
I hope you liked this article on “CBD An Effective Remedy Against Lower Back Pain”. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions related to this article.